Sunday, December 7, 2008

So completely and utterly lost

That's pretty much how I feel tonight.

E and I had another fight. Whatever connection we once had we've lost and I know neither of us are sure how to get it back.

Have we really grown that far apart and have we really become these two seperate people that barely know each other?

I'm tired. Actually I'm exhausted.
I'm tired of fighting with the one person who is supposed to be my best friend.
I'm tired of just not feeling good enough.
I'm tired of always feeling like I want to cry.

I'll just stay up some more and do laundry, drink some coffee, and see what good movies are on.

5 comments:

Mama S said...

Hey...how are you feeling today?

Simply J said...

Hey there...just tired. I didn't get to sleep until about 3:30 this am and didn't sleep well.

I'm trying to work through and just take some deep breaths.

Thank you for asking.

Mama S said...

I dunno if this helps, but sometimes I find it's good to sit back and wait for the answers to find ME, instead of going out and searching. Being still and taking some deep breaths is never a bad thing.

Hang in there and be gentle with yourself today.

Simply J said...

Thanks for the reply. I'm trying.
On the bright side, I have enough laundry to do to last me for about a week of not thinking lol.

E is being cool today so that helps alot. One of us in a funk is definitely enough.

Mama S said...

Hey -- do you think you could send me a quick email?

mamascarlet@gmail.com

Thanks!!! :)