Monday, December 1, 2008

Some Random Things About Me

I figured if I am going to be writing this thing and sharing my thoughts, feelings, contemplations, and temper tantrums with the public, I'd share a few things about me.

First off, if you couldn't already tell...I love Jason Mraz. So, I apologize if you can't stand him and the moment you open this page his music floods your ears. There is a volume button on the player where you can simply just turn him off. Although, why anyone would is beyond me.

So..I'm 34 (gosh) and I have just recently suffered my first celebrity crush. Yes, you may have guessed it, it is on the afore mentioned Mr. Mraz. I just recently saw him in concert and while I enjoyed his music before, I left the Fox Theater simply amazed. Before you all start thinking it, no I'm not a stalker and no I'm not going to rummage through his garbage while he's out on tour, and while I really admire him, I don't consider myself some sort of Mraz fanatic. I don't have pictures of him plastered all over my house, or some secret Jason shrine built into my linen closet. I simply admire the man and wonder where all of the other men like him have been hiding? Is there some secret stock in Cali that we girls don't know about?

Anyway, there will be more posts on Mraz (I guess I might be a lil stalkerish afterall) and I didn't want this blog to be just about Mr. A-Z.

I'm a mom of two beautiful, wonderful, drive me crazy children. My oldest is a girl who is about to graduate high school this May, and my youngest is a darlin, funny, out of this world boy who has just turned 5. Yep, I know, lots of years inbetween. I started young if you do the math and wanted to be ready when I had my second child. So..about 13 years between the first and second.

I also have another half. We'll just call her E for the moment. And yes, I did say her. We drive each other crazy most of the time, but the love is always there.

I also have two horrible dogs. I'm a cat person who ended up with a Jack Russell mix and a rescued yellow lab. They drive me nuts and we still haven't reached any common ground on what's mine and what's yours. Such is my burden to bear in life.

I do love fish however, and I've been blessed with two beautiful tetras and one wiggly catfish as well as a brillant blue Beta.

Sorry if this is long and boring, I was only thinking I'd post once every few days..but it seems I have a lot to say! LOL

Simply J

No comments: